This package is designed for the older vehicles that have visible swirls and light screatches.
Ceramic coatings provide resistance to weather, abrasion, marring, temperature, chemicals, and contaminants forming a strong bond to the surface they will not melt, crack or wear off.
This process will enhance your paint and leave a great gloss finish. This service is designed to revive tired paintwork by removing light to medium swirls, marks and scratches (60-80% defect removal) leaving a vastly improved appearance, Once coated it will leave a high gloss appearance with 3, 5 or 8 years protection.
- This package is designed for the older vehicles that have visible swirls and light screatches.
- A non-acidic wheel cleaner is applied to the wheels. Various brushes are used to agitate the cleaner, this is then rinsed.
- An all-purpose cleaner is applied to the wheel arches, door shuts and boot shut.
- The whole car is rinsed to remove the loose dirt from the bodywork.
- Vehicle is then washed and then thoroughly rinsed, including the door shuts and boot shut.
- A tar remover is applied to remove tar spots, if applicable.
- A fullout remover is applied, allowed to dwell and then rinsed.
- The vehicle is then clayed to remove bonded contaminants.
- A drying aid is applied to the vehicle.
- The vehicle is then dried with a microfibre drying towel.
- The vehicle is masked up, ready for paint correction.
- A 2 stage machine polish is carried out. This is designed to remove fine to medium scratches and swirls from the paintwork (60-80%)
- A pre-cleaner is applied to the paintwork.
- A 3 year Matrix Blue Ceramic coating is then applied to the paint work, plastic trim, windows and alloys.
- The vehicle then remains indoors for 12-24 hours to cure.
- Time taken: 2-3 days
- Price shown above is based on a standard family hatchback with a 3 year Matrix Blue ceramic coating, larger vehicles will incur additional charge dependent on size.
Can also be upgraded to a 5 year Pyramid Pro or an 8 year Matrix Black ceramic coating for an extra charge.